| GENERAL INFO
1. You may enter at www.racemastersevents.com (CLICK ON LOGO ABOVE)
You will pay for entry via Race Masters using PayPal.
We will follow up with an email to verify quantity of event tickets, T-shirts sizes and
Then a paypal invoice will be generated for the events and shirts and emailed to you for
2. You may enter using a paper entry and mailed per deadline on entry
3. Classes NOT on the entry form can be requested be email to Hollandframe@aol.
An additional race class waiting list will be on Race Masters Events. This entries MUST be paid via
A date will be provided and when we have 5 paid entries that class will be moved to the main race
4. Each class will be required to have 5 minimum paid entries to guarantee a class as made. We will
less paid entries per class on a case by case basis.
1. Half Course mill will be used.
JOKER LAP MARATHON
1. Gas Mono or Catamarans
2. All legal G1, Gx1 and Gx2 motors will be allowed with the exception of NO
3. The marathon will last 10 laps.
4. The course will have a marathon buoy set up deep in the back straight. Each contestant must go around
buoy at least twice in the ten laps. The racer will make 8 standard laps and two offshore (JOKER LAPS) The
will decide on his own when best to make those two Joker Laps. If Racer completes the 10 required laps
completing 2 JOKER LAPS he will be given 25 points for a DNF. All penalties will be made up as a Joker
penalty or a standard lap penalty dependant on where the penalty occurred. Cutting the offshore buoy
constitute a Joker Lap penalty and all other violations will be a standard lap
1. To be determined on how we will proceed with this area.
1. We will be flexible in adding classes and needs as they arise. Please contact us with any area we can be of
Karl Loveless Boatracer99@gmail.com
Robert Holland Hollandframe@aol.com