ROCKY MOUNTAIN SHOOTOUT
1. No double point races.
2. First place winners will receive awards, however it's possible that 2nd and 3rd
place finishers will receive raffle tickets for special series only raffle prize
depending on budgets.
3. Limited Classes :
NITRO = A MONO, B HYDRO
GAS = CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT, OPEN GAS MONO, OPEN GAS CAT
FAST ELECTRIC = P-LIMITED OFFSHORE, Q SPORT HYDRO, Q-MONO
4. NO make-up races will be held due to geographic challenges (CO, UT and WY) .
5. There must be a minimum of three prepaid entries to make a legal class.
6. You must attend all three races to qualify for series awards/prizes.
7. The expense of $20.00 per race, per driver will be required. Team Racing is
allowed but each team driver must pay the fee.
8. All entry income raised for the Rocky Mountain Series will be used on
9. NAMBA membership is required and all other District / NAMBA rules apply.